Our trip is complete!...home safe and sound in Jamestown


Sunday, May 30

Santa Fe NM

30May (14)

We arrived in Santa Fe, NM yesterday afternoon.  Whizzed thru OK, TX (stopped at Dyer’s BBQ for lunch) and saw the beautiful scenery of NM – buttes, mesas, sage, wildflowers.  I visited Santa Fe 34 years ago with Ginger.  It is more crowded and commercialized but still retains a certain charm.  We are staying at the Hotel St Francis right near the Plaza.  Last nite we ate at the Cafe Pasqual where we ate at the community table – lots of fun and great food.  Today we take a walking tour of Santa Fe and drive to Los Alamos to see Bandelier NM and Bradbury Science Museum.

Photos to be posted tomorrow…

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree -- nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ralph and Delia! What an adventure you are having. When you were taking a walking tour of Santa Fe on Monday, I was driving by on I-25 on
    my way home from the memorial service for friend,Lucy the previous day. Had I known we could have had a coffee together. Small world...
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete